– Information for the 2015 event. –
You may need to cancel your participation to the Arctic Lindy Exchange for one reason or another. Below is the refunding plan.
* If you can cancel your participation before 15th of April, you get a full refund
* Between 15th of April and 30th of May you get 1/2 refund
* Between 31st of May and 15th of July you get 1/3 refund
* After 16th of July no refund is given
The date you contact us about your cancellation counts as the date of cancellation.
If you register as a couple but your partner cancels we may cancel your registration at any time, the cancellation date being the day that your partner has cancelled.
We will refund you back by the method of payment you’ve done and the transaction cost will be on the participants responsibility.
There won’t be any changes or exceptions for this plan. Illnesses, injuries, unexpected or predicted working schedule during the exchange, missing flights etc. are on the responsibility of the participants and are considered as cancellation.
You will have the option of transferring your festival pass to another person if that person is of the same role as you (Follower/Leader)